"I look inside myself to find my peace"

Tuesday

BEST High?....really?


When I watched this video, it bought me to tears. Not only did it remind me of how I almost lost my life and my daughters life, I was overwhelmed by the thought that so many others will walk this path unless they learn that it DOES get out of control, you CAN'T keep being a functioning addict, you will LOSE everything that is truly important to you.

For those of you addicted, be it heroin, opiates, meth, xanax, alcohol whatever, STOP and take a really good look at what you're doing to yourself. Know that you can't stay "feelin-right" high forever. It does catch up to you either through, overdosing, getting arrested, losing all your possesions and living on the street. Is that really your ideal lifestyle?......So do something about it NOW!

Ask for help if you're too affaid to start the cycle of getting clean and sober. Check into a Detox Center in your area, alot of them will not charge you. The help is there. If it takes you 3 or 4 times to get it right, then keep trying until you get it right. You can live without the addiction, you can have a better, more productive happier life. The choice is yours, don't use the crutch statement "I have a disease" for addicts, it's a conditioning addiction that you started and you can stop it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments.