"I look inside myself to find my peace"

Tuesday

How Do You Feel When You Wake Up? Can Determine How Your Day Will Be

HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU WAKE UP?

When you first wake up in the morning what do you think to yourself? Are you a positive person who believes its going to be a good day or are you a negative person that thinks only of all the responsibilities you have to do. You dislike having to go to work or you worry about all of the bills to pay? No doubt it can be stressful and uncertain. But our thoughts can make it either better for ourselves or worse. What if you were to instead of thinking of all the things you dislike in your life, try thinking of the blessing and the good things you have. Tell them to yourself. Here yourself say them.

When you surrender yourself to the universe and you try to maintain a healthy outlook, even when it seems hopeless, you'll begin to make your way closer to what you believe. Be it positive or negative. When I look back over my life and I recall how my outlook was, I wasn't as positive then as I am now. Even though I was uncertain, I always believed whole heartedly that things would be better. I refused to think that there was no hope. I was grateful for the good things in my life and I struggled with the negatives. But one thing remained true with me all those years.. and it was what I believed within myself.

Even when life would throw its worse at me, I dealt with it the best way I could. I carried along a monkey on my back for several years. Because I was afraid to face life for the way it was. I had addictions that needed to end and so I began the journey of no longer being an addict. I kept working towards a better state of mind. I had to leave alot of things behind and move on. But one thing rang clear as a bell. I had to get myself straight before things would start to straighten out for me. When you're in an addiction, its like swimming and trying to see your way through cloudy water.

We have to allow ourselves the chance to prove to ourselves that we can make our lives better. There is a light at the end of the darkness. We all deserve to live happily and have a good life. It starts with how we think we are, how we believe our lives should be and working very hard to get there. When we refuse to try to change for the better we are abandoning our given right as a human being to live the way we'd like to live. Some believe they can't change but thats usually because they don't know how. Help is available you need only reach out for it. Enjoy the day!

Footnote: Medical science has determined that what we see or hear just before we fall asleep can have a significant effect on how we feel when we wake up.





Copyright(c)2015.How Do You Feel When You Wake Up? Can Determine How Your Day Will Be.Written by Sherrie Vitello

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who is going through rehab. As far as I know it has helped them out a lot. She was needing the help soon. Her life was starting to spiral out of control. I hope when she comes out she will stop hanging out with the friends that she would be around. I want to see her succeed in life. http://www.alcoholismtreatment.com/

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments.